Koncentro is a multiuser and multilingual cloud platform that helps the retailer to manage the relationships with its customers, to ensure control over points of sale and automate the marketing processes. The innovation of Koncentro comes from the integration of the various business functions in a single environment. This gives each user the possibility to operate vertically on his/her activities and horizontally on common business objectives shared with other users of the platform.
Retail Marketing Automation
Accelerate the process of knowing your customers, use effectively the data available, carry out targeted promotional campaigns: these are just some of the potential benefits offered by the retail marketing automation of Koncentro. There are three basic modules in it:
- The customer database
- The analytics
- The campaign management
In a single database, you can consult a variety of information about your customers, allowing you to:
- Have a quick customer overview: through a unique code, associated with each individual customer and across all the contact points, the personal and contact data are accessible and managed in a single view.
- Understand the sales dynamics, the value and type of customers: statistical models of the analytics module, applied to the customer database, improve customer knowledge by transforming information into business insights.
- Initiate personalized marketing activities: Segmentation data, available for all touch points, can be used to set up promotional campaigns both from the Campaign Management module and outside of it,
The Customer Database is GDPR compliant.
Marketers and Retail Managers have complete control on their business, acting on stores, customers and products:
- Each campaign can be activated simultaneously on multiple touchpoints
- Trackable and manageable co-marketing
- Diversification of offers based on the cluster to which they belong
- The campaign creation process is intuitive and can be automated
- The contact points and their technologies can be integrated with the campaign management
By leveraging the segmentation data made available to the various touchpoints, it is possible to activate targeted campaigns using the Email Automation, Push messages and Geofencing modules.
In addition to managing promotions manually from the dedicated "user interface", Koncentro allows, through its standard flows, the import of promotions from external customer systems or from its marketing automation module. The basic configuration parameters are:
- The reference channel
- The promo identification code
- The targeted customers
Many pre-configured promotion templates are available but you can add endless new ones to serve your marketing strategies.
The value of a retailer is measured by the loyalty level it can achieve and Koncentro can increase that level. The main strengths of this module are:
- Compatibility with various front-end software
- Balance points online on all stores
- Transformation of points into monetary value
- Collection of prizes at all points of sale
- "Real time" promotions on different channels
- Statement on all touch points
All the functionalities of the Loyalty module can be fed by importing standard data structures directly from Koncentro or via web services.
The couponing module contains all the basic logic of Koncentro: multilingual, multi-company, multi-user, and with a profiling and user authorization mechanism that provides access to its unique functions for a complete coupon management:
- Mass Market Coupons or Loyalty
- Privative or third-party Coupons
Furthermore, this module allows you to manage:
- Distribution lists
- Stores and stores groups
- Coupones and their relative rules
The Koncentro Analytics module enable the retailer to accelerate the process of knowing its Customer by using the data in the best possible way:
- Turning raw data into business insight
- Improving Retailer's performances
- Enhancing the interaction with all the touchpoints
- Applying techniques of clustering e machine learning
Customer data becomes the new lever of value for the retailer; advanced statistical algorithms are applied on this data and an attractive UX and UI make them viewable in a logical and simplified way, to provide only responses in line with the interests of the retailer.
Ingredients and Allergens
This Koncentro module allows retailers to manage the correct labeling of non-pre-packaged foods sold in their stores, facilitating its validation and automating the communication between manufacturer and retailer.
The validation activity is carried out by a team of selected food technologists. All products in the DB will be compliant, in terms of information on the labels, with the Regulation (EU) Nr. 1169 of the European Parliament, regulation in force since December 14, 2014.