Safety and modularity
A service oriented architecture (SOA).
The KPay platformtaking advantage of the POS payments infrastructure,
enables transactions for value-added services.
Safe and certified architecture
KPay is a SOA platform composed by three main service modules: Electronic Payments, Mobile Payments and Multiservices (other value added services). In addition to the PCI-DSS and PA-DSS certifications, KPay is certified for:
- Mastercard PayPass 3.0
- Visa PayWave 2.1.1 TIG 1.3
- AmericanExpress Express Pay 3.0
- The KPay gateway can be integrated with all types of PinPad terminal, certified and tested on Ingenico and Verifone.
- It can easily integrate with the main Front-End systems on the market, thanks to a SDK available for Windows and Linux.
- KPay can be acquired In-Cloud or On-Premises.
- The hardware is typically property of the retailer which is so independent in the choice of interbank circuits.
- The KPay web console is accessible from all types of browsers, secure and limited access to users.