Marketing campaigns for chain stores span a range of touchpoints that aren't just online. It is not enough to have an email / sms tool integrated with social media and possibly also with mobile apps. It is not even enough to be able to converge all the various insights into a CRM for customer segmentation and clustering.
How does all this arrive in a timely manner also to the cash register? How does it connect to the promotional engine for generating, issuing and tracking promotional actions and coupons?
Marketing managers are now frustrated by the multiplication of single touchpoint management tools and are struggling to keep instore customer activities under control.
For this reason, over the years we have refined our marketing platform for Retail and we have created a new Campaign Manager within this unified ecosystem that communicates directly with the loyalty system, with the promotional engine and that reaches all contact channels both digital and physical.
A single tool: Koncentro, within which you have complete control of your retail infrastructure, physical stores, customers, products, promotions and contact channels.
Three steps for the realization of a marketing campaign (communication and coupoing):
- Definition of the ISSUING criteria, where you set in a guided way when, on which channels and to which target you want to direct your action.
- Definition of the CONTENT details, where you set the type of action, the message, the appearance and all the details that also lead to the generation of coupons.
- Definition of the FRUITION parameters, where you define when, where and how your customers can complete the marketing action and thus convert into business value.
All the channels at your disposal can be integrated with your actions and for an omnichannel methodology you do not impose a predefined path to your customers, you leave them the freedom to choose.
The marketing campaigns in Koncentro allow the implementation of multiple actions that can be of different types, planned and distributed over multiple time intervals and linked on the basis of automation logic and priority criteria.
In order to further semplify the configuration process, you have a gallery of both campaign templates and preconfigured actions to start from. Save your templates and enrich your gallery so that you can reuse your marketing actions that have performed better.
When you choose the recipients of your actions, you directly access your loyalty database and you can either select your saved lists but also create dynamic clusters (ClusterByQuery) that self-generate and self-update on the basis of conditions defined by you.
Are you not sure on the type of action to trigger? Are you not convinced that you have selected the right target? Do you have doubts about the definition of contact channels and distribution priorities? Set your campaign in A / B testing mode and test more than one option, with Koncentro your marketing is data-driven.
How to accurately select the digital sales system to optimize the ecosystem of services that the retailer can offer to its customers?
The digital point of sales, an evolution of the analogue cash register, consists of a series of hardware peripherals (POS, PC or tablet, scanner, printer, cash drawer and pinpad) and software that processes purchase transactions as well as manages the peripherals connected to it.
The transition from analogue to digital gives retailers a range of opportunities: simplifying operations, ensuring greater control and allowing them to implement an omnichannel customer relationship strategy.
What are the characteristics that a digital point of sales should have in order to be a useful tool for implementing business strategies and achieving the technological evolution of Retail?
- A Cloud Architecture to ensure scalability both in terms of the number of locations and in terms of new feature implementations. The cloud also provides a range of benefits related to security and centralized control.
- Open to integration with new digital services related to loyalty, promotional systems, smart payments and ready for future evolutions.+
- Natively multilingual, the language can be selected from the profile of each user.
- Ensure business continuity of sales, even in offline mode.
- Constant release of upgrades with easy distribution and installation, to stay always up with new regulations and technological advances.
- Versatility of the system in terms of hardware, which guarantees adaptability to the size of the stores (from single point of sales managed with tablet or smartphone stations, to chain stores that require more complex hardware solutions); versatility of the software in terms of the store concept (food, non-food and mixed).
There are several aspects to take into consideration when choosing a point of sales and all of them are of great importance for the good performance of sales processes and business growth.
Konvergence has been developing its KiaraCloud suite for years keeping in mind that these features must be included in the solution developed to create and maintain over time a scalable, flexible and integrated platform that offers retailers a tool that enables omnichannel strategies.
"We thought about a point of sales that would give the sales clerk a strong freedom of action and the retail manager a complete control, from any web access, for micro and macro data supervision."
Said Francesco Mignogna, Product Manager at KiaraCloud, and added:
"In recent years we have integrated KiaraCloud to several loyalty and CRM systems, such as Salesforce and Koncentro, and to many digital and smart payment systems. The almost 2000 Italian installations of the last year have confirmed the development strategy of the solution. The flexibility that we have given to our software allows us to offer a solution to the various needs of the market and users. We are constantly evolving and always ready for change."
Choosing a digital point of sales influences business growth because it has an impact on marketing strategies, on the quality of services provided and on the work of sales clerk.
Contact us to learn more.