A high jump in performance in terms of speed, scalability and integration in the development of web and mobile applications.
Konvergence established a distribution partnership with Outsystems, a PaaS (Platform as a Service) for web and mobile app development, to Deliver Custom Applications to italian Retailers
OutSystems platform simplifies every stage of the app development and delivery process. Visual modeling and an automated, one-click deployment approach to application delivery help reduce costs and enable continuous delivery without breaks in the lifecycle. Developers and teams can provide apps the business requires at the speed the market demands with:
- Rapid productivity: Create your apps and integrate in weeks, not months.
- Speed and code: Improve efficiency and accelerate speed by developing in a visual environment while retaining complete flexibility to integrate custom code.
- Multi-channel development: Develop an application that can run on any device or platform. Delivery time and risks are significantly reduced with error-free, automated deployments.
- Open platform: Protect your investment in large back-end systems by integrating with existing systems of record and data sources.
- Enterprise-grade platform: Build and manage very large portfolios of applications created by teams of developers just as easily and quickly as a single app.
Guerino Di Giacomo, R&D Manager in Konvergence has explained that:
“We chose Outsystems because we expect to significantly reduce development times and meet market demands faster and faster, improving performance and releasing new versions of our mobile and web apps more frequently.”
In addition to acquiring the platform, Konvergence has also entered into a distribution agreement and is following the entire certification process to reach the further levels of partnership envisaged.
EuroCIS, the leading Trade Fair for Retail Technology: Konvergence is showcasing KWallet in Düsseldorf
Konvergence is showcasing KWallet, the consumer-friendly mobile app designed for the retail market, at EuroCIS in Düsseldorf from 19th to 21st February.
KWallet offers a modular set of features that can be activated according to the customer's marketing and communication specific needs. Adopted by some of the largest players in the Italian retail market, KWallet is one of the solutions integrated into its TcXElevate platform by Toshiba, Konvergence's historical partner in Italy and Europe.
Visit us at the Toshiba TGCS stand, Halle 9/B42, and ask for a demo of our KWallet app!
For more info, click here